- Pearl Type: Freshwater Pearls
- Pearl Shape: Perfectly Round
- Metals Type: Stainless Steel
- Bracelets Type: Charm Bracelets
- Chain Type: Link Chain
- Clasp Type: Toggle-clasps
- Electroplate: Real Gold Plated
It is important to have the right ring size to be comfortable. If you order the wrong size, the ring will be too tight or too loose.
To measure your size just wrap a string or paper around the base of the finger on which you want to wear the ring. Mark the point where it overlaps. The length of the paper you measured in millimetres is the circumference of your finger. To do that you simply place the string on a ruler and look for the length which you have marked (mm) then divide by 3.14 (or Pi) to get the diameter of the ring. Pick the closest measurement on the ring size chart to find your ring size.
|measurement in mm divided by Pi||ring size|